The boys love, love, love video games. Whether it's the Wii, DS, Leapster, or my old Nintendo from back-in-the-day, they would play for almost an hour if I'd let them. In the beginning of winter, I had rules/limits as to how much they could play. These days they are going stir crazy and it's hard not to let them play as long as they want. Some of the games are educational, right?!
I am amazed how good they are at them and how they can remember how to play every single game. Lately they have noticed what "place" they are at the end of some of the games. A big "1st" will flash on the screen if they are in first place and they will say, "Mom! I got one-th place!" They also will say "two-th" instead of 2nd and "three-th" instead of 3rd. HA! I do correct them, but I think it's so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment