Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Isaac's first day of preschool!!

I don't have any pictures (yet) but I wanted to make sure I left a spot for Isaac's first day of school!  It seems like yesterday we were bringing IZ home from the hospital (and and the boys and I were crying and Joel was wondering what he had gotten himself into!!)  Now he's old enough to be in preschool!! Crazy. 
I am so proud of Isaac for how well he's adjusted to his "new" life.  For a little guy who normally didn't do well with change, he was done amazing.  I wish I could have been there to take him to school today.  But his Grammie did fine as my stand in.

Isaac really didn't want to tell me about school (surprise, surprise!),but he did tell me that he hated his name tag because it was yellow, and he HATES yellow:)  He was sure to tell his teacher that too!  But he's super excited that he has a little boy named Mario in his class.  (He is a HUGE Nintendo fan, so to meet a real live Mario is pretty exciting!)  I know he will have a great time in school and it will be good for him.  Now we just need to hurry these 100 days up so we can get back to WI and I can be the one who gets to drop him off!!

No comments: