He was extremely nervous at first. Isaac is one that always follows
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Swimming Lessons!
When I enrolled Isaac in swimming lessons, he told me very seriously "I already took swimming lessons and I KNOW how to swim." Yes, Isaac you did take lessons, but you were 18 months old and hated every minute of it. In my opinion, our boys don't have to become Olympic swimmers, but they do need to be able to stay alive if they fall into water.
He was extremely nervous at first. Isaac is one that always followsother people's directions, so it may have appeared that he was fine with it. But, I could tell he was scared.out.of.his.mind. He was always keeping his mouth open, swallowing gallons sips of water, which made him panic.
But by the end of his 2 week session, he was very comfortable! I was so proud of him for not giving up, despite not being extremely thrilled to go each day.
He was extremely nervous at first. Isaac is one that always follows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Isaac!!!!
Post a Comment