Since I finally got our Hawaii trip on here, I should backtrack to other things that have happened since our trip.
Things have been SUPER busy for us lately! A week before Halloween we took the boys to pick out their pumpkins. We didn't go to the place we normally do, but went to the one right in town. We had a million things to do that day, so we didn't even acknowledge that we
could have gone on a cool hayride out into a field and picked pumpkins straight from the land. The boys didn't know the difference and were very happy with the ones they found
right by the shop.
Here's a picture of Isaac's Halloween Party at school.
Isaac and his BFFs Jack and Gabe
I took the boys to Minnesota for a much needed get away. They had so much fun playing with Bedstemor and Papa! They got to roast hot dogs and smores on a fire and go and watch the Blue Earth Area Buccaneers play football. I have never seen Caleb sit so still. He LOVED being so close to the field and by the end of the game, he acted like he knew the players. My mom took them down on the field afterwards and he got to say hi to a few of them. When I asked him later that night if he liked going to the Packer game or the Bucs game better, without hesitation he said "Bucs!!" HA!
The following week was Halloween. The boys had a great time trick-or-treating with their buds Kenny, Dominick, and Brenden. We went to a big subdivision down the road from Joel's parents house. They each had an entire bucket full of candy and we were only out for about an hour!
No comments:
Post a Comment