This week they are talking about dinosaurs. This is a picture of his art project. He was supposed make up a new kind of dinosaur, name it, and tell about it. Although I could still tell he hurried with it, I was kind of impressed that it sort of looked like a dino and that he made up a little bit about his blue-eye-a-saurus. Then I saw the last sentence. "Daddy is on the other side."

I flipped it over and this is what I saw. I laughed for 5 minutes straight. I knew exactly what had happened, even though I wasn't there. HE wanted to draw a picture of Joel. I am sure one of his teachers told him he could draw a picture of his Daddy after he drew a picture of his dino. He rushed through the dino and then drew an elaborate picture of Joel and the things HE likes to do and eat. HA!


He must have Joel on his mind the entire time he's at school because almost everything he does ends up with "Daddy" on it somewhere. Joel has blue eyes (Caleb has green) so I am sure that is where his blue-eyed dino came from. And they have a "writing station" where they are supposed to copy the word of the day. Caleb's never says the word of the day, his always says "Daddy 100" or "Joel." And every art project he brings home says "For Daddy" on the back. He sure loves his Daddy!
1 comment:
I think that's a great dino picture! And the "daddy" one is good too. So sweet that he's always thinking of his Daddy.
Post a Comment