Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween!

We were so excited that "Auntie" Rhi was here to visit us.  It was perfect that she came over Halloween and got to go trick or treating with us.  Caleb wasn't sure if he wanted to do it until last minute.  I doubt he would have picked out a "real" costume anyway.  My kids just do not like to dress up!  So when he decided he'd give it a try, we threw together a "costume" for him.  After I had a panic attack about potential germs he would encounter on our outing.  He was a WI sports fan!  And yes, I made him wear gloves!  He got tired fast, and rode in the stroller.  But, I was amazed how much he actually walked!  Much more active than he had been in days! 
We are staying in the perfect neighborhood for trick or treating!  Very clean and safe.  There was a lot of people out and about, but there's so many houses that everyone was pretty spread out. I think he had a great time. Even though we only went a couple blocks, he had a bag FULL of candy. None of which he would eat, of course.



With Miss Erin!!!!

No comments: