The locals wouldn't agree, but Friday was a perfect day to go to the zoo! Since my friend, Rhiannon, was stuck in Denver at the airport and wouldn't be arriving until later, Caleb and I decided to take advantage of the 50 degree, cloudy day. (He still cannot be out in the sun due to a couple of his medications.) Our Milwaukee Zoo Pass gives us a free pass to the Houston Zoo. How cool is that?! Since Caleb's breathing hasn't been great, he rode in the stroller most of the time. But I think he still had a good time.
I will admit that I normally think it's funny when people take pictures of animals at the zoo. I'd much rather be snapping photos of my kids! (It might also be due to the fact that we go to the zoo at least once a week back home and sometimes we don't even look at the animals anymore! HA!) But, I was "one of those" people that day...I just couldn't get enough of the adorable baby elephants. They must be really close in age. They were running/swimming around teasing each other like a couple of toddlers. So fun to watch!
Ending our day on the train that circles around Hermann Park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment