Tuesday, March 6, 2012

From snow to spring (again)!

This weather is crazy!  We just got over 5 inches of snow on Friday and today it's 65 degrees!  I didn't know it was supposed to be so warm today and I had the boys all dressed in their coats/boots/snow pants/hats/mittens to go out and play in the snow.  Needless to say they were sweating!  HA!  It doesn't seem like it would be so nice out with snow on the ground. Although it's been melting all day and I am sure it will be gone by tomorrow.

Joel has been sick for a week with a bad cold/cough and Isaac suddenly got very sick on Thursday night.  He has croup again and needed a dose of steroids to help his breathing.  We've been very lucky that this is the first time he's been sick since Caleb and I came home from Texas.  Thankfully he's almost completely better already.  He still has a little cough, but is finally sleeping through the night again.  Hopefully Caleb won't get this bug!

I ordered some new short sleeved shirts for them online and they finally agreed to try them on.  I still cannot believe that my baby (Isaac) will be wearing size 5/6 shirts!  He and Caleb will be able to share them this year!  Shorts will be a different story.  For 3 years, Caleb has been wearing size 18-24 month sized shorts and they had to have cinchers.  I thought for sure this year he would be able to wear at least a 3T with side cinchers.  So without even trying on his old shorts, I gave them all away.  Big mistake.  The new 3T shorts I bought him fell right to the floor, even with them cinched as tight as they could be.  UGH!  Maybe he will gain some weight before shorts weather??!!  Isaac on the other hand will be wearing 4T!

Here's a couple of pictures of them sporting new shirts.  Yes, Isaac continues to give me a run for my money.  Caleb has mindset of "If I smile nice, she'll get a good one and quit taking all these darn pictures!"

Love these little dudes!

1 comment:

Rhi said...

soooo cute!! Love them too!!