Isaac had his last day of school on June 1st. Grammie stayed with Caleb so I could help in Isaac's class. He is SO much more social than Caleb was. He plays with everyone. It's amazing to see how different his personality is at school verses at home. Nothing upsets him at school...he doesn't cry when someone takes something from him or when he doesn't like what the snack is. At home is a completely different story. EVERYTHING sets him off and he cries and throws fits all the time, usually over nothing. We are working on it, but it doesn't seem to be getting better. I am just happy that he can hold it together at school!
Anyway, of course I had to take a million pictures since I missed his first 6 months of school!
Noah, Mario, Mark and Isaac
Isaac, Audrey, Mark, Josie and Addison
Isaac and Audrey
Isaac and Mrs Lange (LOVE her!)
How is it possible our baby is done with his first year of preschool?!
No comments:
Post a Comment