I better get over my anxiety of them getting hurt....they are both 100% boy, and I have a feeling this is only the beginning!
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Getting gray hairs!
One reason Caleb is loving living with his grandparents is because they have a big field across the street! The farmer "finally" harvested his crop and Caleb has been enjoying driving his 4-Wheeler around the field! I never let them ride when Joel is not home though, so Caleb doesn't think he gets to ride enough. For one, I don't even know how to work it! I really don't like watching them ride either, it just makes me too nervous! But Caleb has gotten so much better at controlling his speed and stopping when he needs to. (When he first started riding it last winter, I couldn't watch...out of sight, out of mind I guess.... ) He is a lot more brave now, which can be a blessing and a curse at the same time! Isaac is still a little too timid to drive by himself too long, but he's always ready to ride on the back!
I better get over my anxiety of them getting hurt....they are both 100% boy, and I have a feeling this is only the beginning!
I better get over my anxiety of them getting hurt....they are both 100% boy, and I have a feeling this is only the beginning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment