We just finished up our last Christmas program. Their church program was first. It was a bit unorganized, but they only practiced for 1.5 hours the day before, so what did I expect?! It was the first time the boys preformed in front of so many people and they did a great job! I didn't take too many pictures and the ones I did take were terrible. None of the ones I took of Caleb turned out and this is the best of Isaac...
Next was Caleb's at Big Bend Elementary. It was called the Littlest Reindeer, and it was SO cute! It was more like a musical than a typical, singing Christmas songs, type of program. I went to the first show in the afternoon with Joel's mom and Isaac and then went with Joel to the evening program.
Here's a video I took during the afternoon program. He's in the front, wearing a Packers shirt and blue pants. No, I didn't get the memo that he needed to wear his dress clothes to school. I blame it on being an Elementary school program rookie.
Here's a picture from the evening concert, with him in correct attire. Once again, my pictures didn't turn out too good because there were SO MANY people!
And last, but not least, was Isaac's program. This was the typical, sit and sing Christmas songs. It was SUPER cute though. I didn't get the whole song, but Isaac was cracking everyone up with this one:
He is such a character. Here he is with his best friend Jack.
No comments:
Post a Comment