Unfortunately, he didn't have the best day. He complained this morning about having a stomachache (he just finished his medication for C. diff.), but said he wanted to go to school. At 12:00, the school nurse called to tell me Caleb was in her office crying because his stomach hurt. Caleb's not one to cry, so I picked him up and took him straight to our peds office to have him checked out. The doctor (not our normal) checked him out and said he would be very surprised if it was because his C. diff came back so soon. He told me that there's a 24 hour bug going around, and he was pretty confident that's what it is. Caleb did throw up this evening, but seemed to feel better after that, so I am hoping that doctor is right. C didn't, however, want any of his Packer dirt cake (which was his request.) I really thought this would be the year he ate his cake, but no such luck!
His spirits were lifted greatly after opening some pretty sweet football gifts. He also got his Drew Brees jersey. HA!
Still cannot believe he's 7!
1 comment:
Oh the pictures turned out soooo cute!! I think Isaac would freak if he saw how close Mal was to him...LOL. Those two crack me up!!
What a handsome 7 year old you have!!
Post a Comment