Friday, June 7, 2013

IZ's last day of preschool!

It was a sad day for Isaac.  He loves school so much.  He was so upset that it was his last day of school.  He will really miss his friends.  Especially his best buds, Jack and Gabe.  Those three were joined at the hips and had so much fun together.  (Of course there will be lots of playdates this summer!)  They will all be attending different schools for kindergarten.  Maybe someday they will be sports rivals?!



On the last day of school, they had a Mother's tea.  The kids had made cookies and punch and they had a little program for us. 


We have been a part of the Playschool family for 4 years now.  I will admit, I will miss that place too.  They were WONDERFUL to our boys through the years.  And they have been so supportive with Caleb's transplant.  They loved our boys like they were their own children, and we cannot thank them enough.

I cannot believe this sweet boy is off to Kindergarten!




No comments: