It's hard to believe that Isaac is 8 weeks old! We had his baptism this weekend. He had a wonderful day surrounded by our family and friends. Caleb really came out of his shell and was the life of the party! He wasn't shy around anyone and was showing off his new words and dance moves. I will post more pics of Isaac's big day when I get them from my mom. But for now, here he is with all of his girlfriends. There has been a baby boom around here and most of them are little girls. I am sure Isaac will love it when he's older!
Anna (2 weeks older) and Isaac
Sydney (3 days older), Isaac, and Caitlin (2 months older)
Isaac and Mallory (1 week younger)
Boys Only Club: sleepy Isaac and sleepy Jaxon (2 months older)
1 comment:
Isaac is gorgeous and looks very handsome in his baptism gown. And the totals on bottle drinking is nothing short of amazing to me...gosh, that's what Hallie was drinking in about a week at his age.
Post a Comment