Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Little Bully-Part 2

Tonight Caleb was hitting me and Joel told him, "No hitting, Caleb." Caleb looked right at him and sternly said "Punsing." In other words, he wasn't hitting me, he was punching me and that made it okay. Nice, huh? I really need to buy a book about how to get him to stop hitting, biting and pinching. Besides going outside, these are now his favorite things to do. Any suggestions are gladly appreciated:)

2 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

I may jinx myself when I write this, but it just took time (and lots of "we don't hit, Cooper") for Coop to outgrow his hitting stage.

Oh course, now we have moved onto more typical toddler behaviors.

Anonymous said...

It must be the age. Josh is doing the same thing. I have been reading and trying a few things and just when I think they worked he starts it again and then that plan is out the window. Isaac will soon catch Josh at the rate he is growing. Great job Mom!!!!