Sunday, May 4, 2008

Look Who's Talking!

(You'll have to turn off the other music. Look on the side of your screen in the music box and press pause)

I finally figured out how to get video's onto our computer! I rarely get Caleb on tape since he either wants to "help" me with the camera or he's too shy to "preform." Hopefully I can get more of his new words soon so you can hear his sweet voice.
He continues to add new words each day and is always making me laugh with the things he comes up with. "Tiny baby" is his phrase of the week. "Tiny baby bibs" "tiny baby tractor" "tiny baby blocks." Everything is tiny baby. I also never realized that he has most of his favorite books memorized. Now that he's talking, he helps me read them. I will pause when reading a page and he'll try to say the next word. (I am sure that no one else would understand what he's saying. But, like I've said before, we never thought he'd start talking and I am just thrilled that he's trying!)
Isaac continues to be a sweet little guy. He's really starting to throw huge fits when he doesn't get his bottle RIGHT when he decides he's hungry. He's also slept through the night a couple times now. I still wake up and make sure he's breathing!
Enjoy the video of BOTH our boys talking. The way Caleb says "screwdriver" cracks me up! Please ignore my annoying voice....


No comments: