Sunday, August 10, 2008

This kid's going to be TROUBLE!!

Here are some examples why:

Every time he does something naughty, he looks at us with his little mischievous grin and says "Haybee teenka" (Caleb's a stinker)

If he smells something that stinks, he'll say "Oooh Matey fawted. Teenkey!" (Macy farted! Stinky!) Even if she's no where in sight!

Sometimes when he's calling for me, he'll yell, "Twita!" (Trisha)

Now when I ask him what his real name is, he says "Sammy Tyso" (Sammy is his cousin. I can just picture it now...he gets in trouble for doing something wrong and he tells the person, who caught him in the act, that his name is Sam!) And he's already playing the 'blame game'. When I ask him if he has a dirty diaper, he always says "No, Idick (Isaac) poopy."

I took him to Target to look for a baby swing to put on their new swing set. When the man told me they didn't have any, Caleb looked at him and said "Son of a bits."

As you can see he's a little sponge these days. I should add that he's also picking up "nice" things to say and has added "Taynts berwy muts" (thanks very much) and "Bye tweety pie" (sweetie pie) to his vocabulary!

No comments: