Saturday, August 2, 2008

"Not today"

This is Caleb's new phrase of the week. (Thankfully "son of a bits" has left the building!) When I tell him it's time to eat lunch, he replies "Not today." When I tell him it's time to clean up his toys, he tells me "Not today." When I ask him if he wants to go to the zoo or library, he tells me "Not today." It was cute at first, but this is his response to everything I ask him these days and it's getting a bit old (If I ask him if he wants to play baseball or go outside, the answer is still always "Hesh!!" (yes) though). It's far less annoying than hearing "Mommy doing, mommy doing?" which I am still being asked by him 20 gazillion times a day. I know, I know I should just be happy that he's able to talk. Remember when I thought he never would?
I should also add that he's getting 5 teeth right now. He's finally getting the rest of his front teeth; 2 on top, 3 on the bottom. As you can imagine, it's been a lovely week:)

No comments: