Dear Isaac,
You know how much I love you, my little man. And we know how good you have gotten at rolling. You roll and roll all over the floor until you run into something, never staying on the blanket I put you on. So why is it that when you roll onto your tummy in your crib, you freak out and scream until someone flips you over. And more importantly, why are you doing this 10 TIMES A NIGHT??!! I am sorry if you don't think you get enough attention during the day, but sweet baby, this is not the way to get it! I am starting to think you do this on purpose because you know you'll wake your big brother up (whose sleep is very precious to us) and you'll end up sleeping with me, while your daddy sleeps with Caleb (Remember when I told you that we weren't going to start doing that?!) I am just wondering if maybe you could either roll yourself back over without freaking out, or just sleep on your tummy...a lot of babies really like that position! At least take this into consideration.
Love you,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment