Now with Isaac, I feel like he's growing up too fast. He doesn't want to stay in one place on the floor now, and rolls all over the place, he wants to hold his own bottle (something that Caleb just recently started doing) if I put sit him in something that reclines (his swing, bouncy seat, tub) he tries to sit up straight, he can sit pretty well on the floor with the boppy around him, he purposely turns on his mobile on and off with his feet in the middle of the night, and I started him on rice cereal this week (see below) and he LOVES it! Of course I am so happy that he's doing all of these things, but I want him to be a "baby" for a little longer! Before I know it he'll be in preschool, and then off to college. Hopefully he'll still need his mommy then too!

No comments:
Post a Comment