Wednesday, July 9, 2008

For Rhiannon...

Caleb at 18 months old:
Mr Isaac (4.5 months old)

Caleb at 17 months old and 18 months old (1st hair cut!):Isaac:

Caleb at 19 months old (bye-bye oxygen!), and 21 months old: Isaac:

3 comments:

abby said...

Wow. That clothing/size difference really puts it into perspective, now doesn't it?

Do you think Caleb will end up being motivated to eat by Isaac chowing down on some solids? The thought has crossed my mind that full-term younger siblings of micropreemies might have this kind of impact upon their older but scrawnier food-challenged brothers and sisters....

Anonymous said...

Love it Trisha!! It really is so amazing to see the differences!

Great thought Abby! I would think that Isaac's good eating would rub off on Caleb! The last thing you want is your younger brother being bigger than you! Ayden and Troy tell me almost every morning how big they are and always say they are bigger than the other. Troy told me this morning that his arms were getting taller.

Trisha said...

I am hopeful, but like everything with Caleb, I'm not holding my breath. He'll either say "Hey, I'm going to eat more than Isaac." or "Hey, if he's eating that, then I'm DEFINITELY not going to!" You never know which Caleb you're going to get....