Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Momma!!

(You'll have to turn off the other music. Look on the side of your screen in the music box and press pause)

Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter....


This was the best birthday present ever. He also colored a picture for me (something he rarely sits still long enough to do anymore), and helped my mom pick out flowers and a cake for me. What a sweetheart. I cannot get enough of his sweet little voice. And his words are getting clearer everyday. Our little man is growing up!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Trisha! I was just thinking about all your birthday parties I used to go to when we where little!!

abby said...

Happy birthday, Trisha! Caleb does look very much the little man and I'm glad that he made you a special birthday present!

Anonymous said...

How adorable, too precious!!! Happy Birthday Trisha!!!

Laura Hahn said...

Oh Trisha!! That is just adorable and he says it so clearly!!

Sarah Furlough said...

So sorry I am late with this! Happy, happy, happy belated birthday! What a great video, he is so stinking cute!

Cora said...

Wow is he ever cute! And I think that his speech is fantastic! (but I'm probably comparing it to Amelia's, and her's is still pretty hard to understand.)

Happy (very) belated Birthday!