Monday, July 28, 2008

Upgrade!

I'm almost too embarrassed to post Caleb's "pool" from last year. Because of his health issues, he cannot go in non-chlorinated water that's been sitting outside too long because of all the bacteria it accumulates. Since he was so small and immobile last year, we just used a small storage container. He loved it and didn't realize it was kinda WT. This year, we got him a pool that's a bit bigger. It's still pretty small since we have to dump it out each day, but big enough for him to "swim" in. I keep telling Joel we should just get a bigger pool with a filter and chlorine. At this rate though, that just might happen by the time Caleb is 60!
(A side note: I got out those green swim trunks from C's closet thinking Isaac could wear them this year. Yah right...they are size 0-3 months! I couldn't get them past Isaac's knees! Caleb has sure grown since last year!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pool! Looks like Caleb loves it too!! Remember you are always welcome to bring the boys over for a swim!! The pool has been about 90-92 degrees...Mallory loves it!