Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby Tristan

Isaac and Caleb have a not so new little buddy, Tristan. (My brother is also named Tristan.) Caleb cannot grasp the fact that there are 2 Tristans, even though he's met the little man. He still says "You mean a baby Uncle Tristan?" Yah Caleb, exactly what I mean:) In his defense he has only met him one time, soon after he was born, and stayed clear of him because "babies cry." Isaac and I hang out with Baby Tristan and his mommy sometimes when Caleb's in school. Isaac LOVES babies. I tried to convince him to give Baby Tristan his pacies, but no luck. I finally got some pictures of them together last week. I miss the days when Isaac would just sit and smile at the camera! Aren't they cute?!




1 comment:

Laura Hahn said...

Yay! I'll have to tell Tristan he made the blog. He'll be so excited. :) Email me these pics if you can so I can add them to the archives of Tristan's life. So cute!!