Monday, April 2, 2012

More from Isaac and pics from the park!

Last night, Isaac was saying his prayers.  He listed everyone in our entire family and at the end he added Yovani Gallardo (Brewers) and Neftali Feliz (Texas Rangers).  Have I mentioned that baseball is ALWAYS on the boys' minds?!

IZ is really into rhyming lately.  He is basically asking me if 2 words rhyme all day long.  Tonight I was putting him to bed and he said "Where's mamie (his blanket) and f*ck?" (the "f word" that rhymes with duck of course.) I was taken back for a second and before I could say anything, he said "Oh here is Mr F*ck.  I couldn't find you f*ckie. Oh I love you F*ck."  And on and on.  Of course he had no idea he was swearing...he was rhyming!  But it was extremely funny the way he was so nonchalant about saying it.  I told him he should probably pick a different name for Duckie.  After thinking for a minute, he said "I know!  I will call him Duck Whitey....F*ck."  Oh boy...

---------------------------

We enjoyed having the park to ourselves today!  Here's a few pictures...





2 comments:

Rhi said...

Oh my gosh that boy just cracks me up!!! Oh boy is right!! I am glad you are writing this stuff down!!
LOL
-Can you send Jason the link to this site and a "log in". I keep telling him all these things but he will love to read it himself!!

Alice said...

Is this wood chip playground? It's amazing that Caleb can now play in them :) I can't wait for that day for T.