Sunday, April 29, 2012

New Parks

Sorry for the lack of posts!  Nothing too exciting has been going on, which is good I guess.  I think most of you read Caleb's caringbridge page, so have the latest updates on him.  (If not, the link is on the side of this page.)  Like I said in that post, up until now, there was only one park within 20 minutes of our house that we could play at.  Because of CGD, Caleb was very at risk of getting a fungal infection.  Fungus/mold thrive in wood chips which are under 99.9% of the playgrounds in our area.  So now that he has a healthy factory, he can play at any park!  We have been busy scouting out "new" parks near our house.  It's amazing how many I didn't know about, even though we've lived here for 8 years! And even better in the boys' eyes, we are finding "new" baseball fields during our park hunts too!

Here's some pictures from a couple weeks ago.





No comments: