

It's been raining nearly a week now, and Caleb definitely has cabin fever. He stands by the windows, pounds on them and signs "more." I've taken him out so he can see the reason that we're not out playing, and of course he loves feeling the rain and wants to stay out! The storms have been pretty bad at night, and you'd think that the wind and thunder would keep him up. (He is the king of waking up at night.) However, he's only been getting up once or twice each night for the entire week! I'm loving the extra sleep and really could get use to this!
This morning it was a little nicer and since my mom is visiting from MN, we took advantage of the clear skies and went shopping. Caleb was definitely the winner and is pretty much set for the fall. He was very good (except for the huge tantrum at lunch) and liked running around the stores and giving kisses to clothes as he walked by.
Tomorrow is finally our appointment with the perinatologist. I am excited and nervous about having the ultra sound and finding out what our plan will be. Please pray for good news.
1 comment:
This rain is really ridiculous! I'm glad that you liked the perinate...I'm hoping your pregnancy will give me a bit more of an idea about my future one...Who can even think of that now?
Cora
Post a Comment