We had a wonderful time in MN at the cabin. Even though the drive was a nightmare, since we have a little guy who still cannot stand to be in his car seat. What should have been a 7-8 hour trip took nearly 10 to get there, most of the way with a screaming boy. I tried books, DVD's toys, food....nothing seemed to work. But, once we were there it was so much fun. Caleb got to go on the jet skis and take his first boat rides. As many of you know, he's obsessed with airplanes and he got to see them take off and land in the water. He played with his cousins, who absolutely adored him and doted on him the entire weekend. "Baby Caleb" was a hit! We were very sad to leave and are looking forward to next year!
On the pregnancy front, everything seems to be going well I think. I am 11 weeks this week, which is so great. However, I am feeling nervous since this is the week that I had my subchorionic hemorrhage with Caleb and was on bed rest for about 2 weeks. And after that, I continued to have problems until he was born. I haven't been to the doctor since my first visit, which is so weird. With Caleb's pregnancy, I had already seen my OB at least 4 times by now and had 5-6 ultra sounds. Sometimes I wish I could have one just to ease my mind. I wonder "Am I still pregnant?" My "day sickness" has subsided a little bit and I am only feeling sick in the AM and PM, instead of the entire day. Otherwise, I think I'm doing pretty good and things seem to be heading in the right direction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment