(You'll have to turn off the other music. Look on the side of your screen in the music box and press pause)
I have been trying to teach Caleb the animal sounds FOREVER. Over a year, at least. I remember his speech therapist telling me last year to take him to the zoo and he'd pick them up for sure...right. We were at the zoo at least once a week and while he learned to sign the names of the animals, he wouldn't even try to make their sounds. I have always known he's a bright kid. He's been able to identify his colors, shapes and letters by pointing long before he started to talk. I don't know why, but it drove me crazy that he wouldn't/couldn't make the animal sounds. His favorite things used to be his animal books and puzzles. He'd make me read the books over and over, and I always made each and every sound. It's almost like he's been storing all of this information in his little head and now he's finally able to express himself. He's going through a verbal "explosion" right now...he's saying his colors, letters, shapes and ANIMAL SOUNDS!! Yahooooo! Our little boy is catching up!!
This is just a few of the animals he knows, but check this out:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trisha the video is adorable!!! He is really coming a long way. Joshua said they need to have a play date. Keep up the GREAT Work!!!!!
Post a Comment