"This looks way too organized."
"Much better. I think I'll try and eat the last one."
"Wait! Is that a camera?"
"Next on my list, tip over this car garage."
"I hope Caleb doesn't see me chewing on his truck!"
"Oooh! Matchbox cars are even better!"
"Fine Caleb. If I can't play with your cars, I will mess up your puzzles that you just put together!"
"Or, I see your basketball!"
"Look Caleb! I have your beloved ball!"
"Much better. I think I'll try and eat the last one."
"Wait! Is that a camera?"
"Next on my list, tip over this car garage."
"I hope Caleb doesn't see me chewing on his truck!"
"Oooh! Matchbox cars are even better!"
"Fine Caleb. If I can't play with your cars, I will mess up your puzzles that you just put together!"
"Or, I see your basketball!"
"Look Caleb! I have your beloved ball!"
"I knew he'd fall for that! Now I can play with his cars!"
"But, I think it's more fun to drive them on this steering wheel!"
"Maybe mom needs me to organize her drawers."
"Mom! I wanted to chew on these, not wear them! Plus, I don't have time to pose for pictures, I have so much more to do!"
1 comment:
That was so cute!!!! I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment