...on our walk today. Still can't believe we have conversations!!
Caleb: Mommy doing?
Me: Caleb, what's Mommy doing?
C: Don't know. Mommy doing?
M: (out of habbit) Driving.
C: Mommy no dwybing (driving).
M: What's Mommy doing then?
C: Pussing (Pushing)
M: Oh yah, you're right. Mommy's pushing you guys in the stroller.
C: Siwee Momma! (Silly Momma)
Caleb: Wook Momma, wook (look)!
Me: A cat! Is that what you're looking at?
C: Hesh (yes). Cat doing?
M: He's just sitting there, looking at us.
C: Cat tum Haybee's house? (Come to C's house?)
M: No, he has to stay at his house today.
C: Dawn it (darn it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have I mentioned how much I love your blog? It brings a smile to my face every time I read it!!
So cute! I love how well you capture Caleb's conversations.
I love your Blogs! I can't believe how big and well both boys are doing.
Caleb Joshua says hi and he even laughs at your stories! :0)
Silly Boys!
Post a Comment