Monday, November 17, 2008

9 months old...

Isaac's new obsession is Caleb's Cozy Coupe. He wants to be in it ALL DAY LONG. If I take him out, and "hide" it, he'll start searching for it. He loves to stand up and try to push it around, although that has been the reason for most of the bruises on his head lately. And he REALLY likes it when we put him in it and push him around the house. The other day when I was making supper, he was moving it around the kitchen and I wasn't really paying too much attention to him. All of a sudden I heard him yelling. I turned around, and saw just his legs coming out the window! He must have thought he could climb in by himself (without opening the door) and fell in! He doesn't think he's a baby anymore:(

No comments: