

I am probably one of the only parents in the world who wishes their kid would eat candy! It has tons of calories! ("Empty" calories, of course. But when your kid has eating issues, you'll take any kind of calories you can get into them!)Caleb has no interest in it at all. Of course that means I have been eating it, pretty much non stop. So much for the 10 pounds I still need to lose from having Isaac!
My group shots didn't turn out, so I am hoping one of our friends will send me a couple...hint hint Rhi, Shaun, anyone... It was a house full of kids, and so much fun. (I think there was 12 kids under the age of 4!) The kids are getting so big and growing up too fast! Here are a couple pics I took before we went to the party.


And I have to write this down or I will forget. I had to work today and while I was gone, Caleb told Joel someone was at the door. When Joel asked him who was here, he replied "Deff." (Jeff) We know quite a few Jeff's, so Joel said "Jeff who?" Without skipping a beat Caleb replied, "Deff Suppan." (Brewers pitcher) I don't know where the kid gets this stuff!


No comments:
Post a Comment