Caleb had a field trip for school today. We went to the zoo. Thank goodness the weather was BEAUTIFUL!! It was nearly 60 degrees!! (It was so warm that the kids didn't need to wear coats for part of the trip!!) If you ask Caleb what his favorite part was, he'll tell you "The big bus!" It was his first time riding a school bus and he couldn't stop smiling while we were one it. I was also in charge of a little boy named Grady. When I saw his name on my sheet, I got kind of nervous. He's a lot like Caleb with his "business," but he's also naughty, or as one of the other mom's said "He's a pistol!" Some of them were joking about how I got to be the lucky one to be in charge of him. (Maybe the teachers figured if I can handle Caleb, I could handle Grady!) He was actually pretty good, except for the one time he almost fell into the rhino exhibit....
Caleb and Grady on the bus:

Caleb and his buddy Ellie:

Some of the kiddos watching a mean peacock:

Caleb and his buddy Bryn:

And Caleb by the big bus:


PS: Happy St Patricks Day!
1 comment:
So adorable!! I can't believe how fast the kids have grown up! From the isolet to the big bus....wow!!
Post a Comment