Saturday, March 6, 2010

Zoo trip!!

Wow! I'm on a blogging roll! It hit 35 degrees this week, so off to the zoo we went! My friend was teasing me because last year, I'd call her and ask if it was warm enough to go to the zoo when it was 50 degrees. This year, I couldn't wait for it to be above 30 degrees and didn't think twice about taking them when it finally was!

We weren't there too long, but it was enough for them to get some much needed fresh air. Other than Isaac's complete meltdown because I wouldn't carry him (and he wouldn't sit in the stroller..and also the reason he's sporting his pacie in one of the pics), we had a great time. Once again, I can't wait until it's *really* warm enough to go there!


1 comment:

Cora said...

This heat wave has us itching to go to the zoo too!