Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pay back

Last Friday night while I was vacuuming, Caleb took one of the attachment tubes and was messing around with it. He ended up swinging it like a bat and nailing Isaac in the mouth. (He obviously didn't try to do it, but it's just another example of him not thinking about consequences before doing something.) He hit him so hard that IZ's top tooth was loose. He's a toughie though and barely cried. All he cared about was getting a Popsicle! And yes, I forgot to get a picture of his fat lip.

Fast forward to Sunday night, Joel and the boys were wrestling and Caleb was laying on the couch. Isaac jumped on top of him, and landed with his mouth open right on Caleb's mouth. His razor teeth punctured Caleb's lip/skin like a little vampire. At first I thought he just scraped him, but after looking closer at C's mouth, it looked like Isaac bit him. Which I know didn't happen, but I wouldn't put it past him either. Today he bit me through my jeans and my leg was bleeding....) It was bleeding pretty bad for a while and he's VERY dramatic and we all thought the world was coming to an end. Something like this would only happen to Caleb!

Here are a couple pics from the next day. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but his lip was very swollen. It's looking better today, but it's still puffy and looks really sore. (He obviously wasn't into me taking his picture!)

1 comment:

Laura Hahn said...

Never a dull moment at the Teisl household!!