Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Isaac Mikey!

I cannot believe our baby is three! Where has time gone? He has been so excited to turn "free and a half." He woke up bright and early wanting to open his presents. We started out the day at church preschool. He was so excited to bring the snack for today. Not because it was his birthday, but because that meant he was the line leader. He chose to bring froggy cookies and they were a hit. (Can you tell from the pictures that he continues to be a little stinker?!)



When Joel got home, he got to open a couple presents (His big family party is on Saturday). Then we went to "Apple-beans," Isaac's favorite restaurant, for supper. The waitresses sang happy birthday to him and gave him a HUGE margarita glass full of ice cream.



When I was putting him to bed tonight, I asked him if he had a good birthday and he said "NO!" I asked him why and he said "Because I don't want to be free, I want to be two!" I asked him if he still wanted to be my baby and he nodded his sleepy little head. I told him he'd still be my baby when he was 20. He looked at me and said "Well, den I won't be your baby anymore cause 20 is so old." HA!

Happy Birthday sweet baby boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!!! Love you!!