We had his family party last weekend. Here's a few pics from the day.

And don't let turning three fool you! He can still go from this......

.....to this in 2.2 seconds! (He threw this fit, number 2,483 of the day, because I wouldn't let him take frosting off the cake and put in a bowl so he could eat it before the party started!)

Now that he is finally at the age where he understands presents, he couldn't wait to open them! I didn't get many pics of him opening them because he was going so fast I was trying to figure out who they were from!

Singing Happy Birthday to our THREE year old!

He LOVED the cake! I think this is the first time he's ever actually eaten cake at a party!

It was a great party! I still cannot believe our baby boy is three!
No comments:
Post a Comment