They had made cookies during their Wednesday class (and then another mom and I baked them all!) So they got to "serve" us cookies and punch. You could definitely tell Caleb has eating issues as the other kids were up getting their 4th, 5th, and 6th cookies before he had even finished half of one. I don't think he actually even finished it. (And I was thinking to myself, "Hurry up! I want another cookie!!!")
Then they sang a few songs for us. Caleb might not appear to be listening during school, but he definitely is as he knew all the words to the songs (It took him a little while to get going, but by the last song he did great!) Here's a little video of 2 of the songs they sang:
Two of the nicest, most patient teachers you will ever find:
Caleb with Emily and Abby H. (Isaac's girlfriend)


Caleb with Jake, Noorah and Allison

It was definitely a great end of the year program. I am just sad that he's done with Playschool now! He's been with a lot of the same kids and one of the teachers both years, so it will be much different when he goes to kindergarten. We did find out that Emily, who Caleb adores, will be at his school next year. So there will at least be one familiar face:)





No comments:
Post a Comment