Still no word from Texas, other than them calling me last week saying they were going to call me back this week:( In the mean time, Isaac is sick again. It seems like he is healthy one week and sick the next. Two weeks ago, he ran a 104 fever for 3 days and had viral strep. This time he was croup, which he also had a month ago. It came on very suddenly as he wasn't sick at all yesterday. I was on the verge of taking him to the ER last night because his breathing was terrible and he was hysterical which made it worse I am sure. I ended up taking him of bed and we got cozy on the couch for a 4 hour marathon of "Tom and Jerry." He didn't sleep, but his breathing/coughing was a little better. (2AM-6AM). He got a round of steroids today so hopefully tonight will be better than last. His doc told me today that he sounded really bad and since croup is worse at night, he wouldn't be surprised if we are in the ER tonight for nebulizers. Great. Hopefully the steroids will calm the inflammation enough to get us through tonight and then he'll get more steroids tomorrow. And we are hoping that Caleb won't get this crap. I have a terrible cold too, which is ironic since I didn't have one the entire winter and now that it's nice out, I get sick!
Both boys were weighed while we were in the clinic. Isaac: 34 pounds, 9 oz. Caleb: 31 pounds, 8 oz. Caleb's eating has been terrible lately. He's back to mixing/mashing all of his food together and taking one bite every 20 minutes and pocketing his food. Even getting one stinking hot dog into him is a fight. Sigh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment