Then we were off to Build A Bear. They had so much fun doing this together. I am so glad that I took them. Caleb picked a black bear and Isaac picked Bucky the Badger (University of WI mascot.) I kept asking Isaac if he was sure, knowing that he'd want a black bear too. He insisted he wanted Bucky (and then cried all the way home that he really wanted a black bear instead....) They both picked out a Brewers uniform for their friend too.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Where best friends are made
Caleb has been asking to go to Build A Bear Workshop for a long time. He keeps telling me, "It's where best friends are made!" (Which I guess is there motto...) So I decided that I would use it as a bribe. I needed to go to that mall anyway to have their pictures taken at Picture People since I had a coupon. I told them if they cooperated for the pictures, they could go to Build A Bear.They were being SO SILLY at the photo place, but they were having a good time together. This is the best one we got (I had to scan it so it's not the best quality), but I think it's pretty cute. Look at Isaac's right hand, he did that by himself:)
Then we were off to Build A Bear. They had so much fun doing this together. I am so glad that I took them. Caleb picked a black bear and Isaac picked Bucky the Badger (University of WI mascot.) I kept asking Isaac if he was sure, knowing that he'd want a black bear too. He insisted he wanted Bucky (and then cried all the way home that he really wanted a black bear instead....) They both picked out a Brewers uniform for their friend too.

Then we were off to Build A Bear. They had so much fun doing this together. I am so glad that I took them. Caleb picked a black bear and Isaac picked Bucky the Badger (University of WI mascot.) I kept asking Isaac if he was sure, knowing that he'd want a black bear too. He insisted he wanted Bucky (and then cried all the way home that he really wanted a black bear instead....) They both picked out a Brewers uniform for their friend too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment