Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dec My Room!

An organization called, Dec My Room came to visit Caleb and WOW did they ever dec his room! They thought of everything needed to make his room feel more like a bedroom. His "theme" is transportation and it looks amazing. He got new sheets and a comforter, soft blankets, jammies, tons of matchbox cars and other cars/trucks, lots of different art projects and toys, storage bins, and lots of other things to make his room feel like home. They even decorated his walls and bathroom too. I wasn't there when they came and Caleb called me and was so excited. I couldn't even understand him. He has been really missing home lately, so this definitely helped boost his spirits! He hasn't even opened half of the toy store they brought (and he sent some home with Joel for Isaac!), so he will be busy for a while!
I took some pictures, but this doesn't do it justice!





No comments: