Sunday, August 14, 2011

His Grace Foundation


When Caleb was first admitted to the hospital, he received a huge basket and bag full of nearly everything you'd need when hospitalized. Everything from toiletries to toys, blankets to laundry detergent. We found out it all came from an organization called His Grace Foundation. They thought of EVERYTHING. And that's not all they do. We also learned that this group also gives us a weekly "allowance" and they go shopping for us. We fill out our wish list and they deliver the items the next week! (groceries, clothes, toiletries, toys, etc) How cool is that?! This will be so nice when Joel and my mom go back and I won't be able to leave the hospital. They also pay for our extremely expensive parking and have dinners/brunches for all of the parents on the unit twice a month. I am sure I am forgetting other things that they do/provide too. We are blessed to have this organization help us out.

No comments: