Thanks to the Corporate Angel Network, Caleb and I are HOME. It's been crazy, but I wanted to get these pictures on here and write a bit about our trip.
We took a taxi to a private hanger at Houston Hobby Airport and waiting for us was our own private jet. The two pilots introduced themselves, showed us around the plane and off we went! They had a big cake, cupcakes, cookies, and drinks on board for us. The flight was extremely smooth until we were almost to Milwaukee and started to descend. Then it got very bumpy and foggy. Of course I could see right to the front of the jet, and it made me so nervous to see that the pilots couldn't see anything but white fog either! It also didn't help that there was a TV sized "GPS" that showed we were no longer flying straight towards Milwaukee, but were now flying over Lake Michigan!! I know I can be a little dramatic sometimes, but I honestly thought we were going to crash. I don't think I have ever said so many prayers in such a short amount of time. Caleb, of course, thought it was awesome.
Thankfully, by the grace of God, we finally landed safely. We sure weren't prepared for the cold, rainy weather! It was SO good to see Joel and Isaac there to pick us up! Five months to the day of leaving, we are finally back home. It is SO good to be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment