Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another Cutie


Everything continues to look good with our baby boy. I have been a nervous wreck all week. Next week marks the week when my water broke with Caleb. Both doctors I saw today reassured me that they are not worried though, so I am feeling a little bit better I guess. I won't be able to relax completely until he's born full term though! Enjoy the latest ultrasound picture taken today. Isn't he cute?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Trisha that picture is just so cool!! It is so amazing how beautifully developed babies are this early!! What a cutie indeed!!

Sarah Furlough said...

Trisha: He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I know what you mean about the stress, it's hard to relax when we know the "what ifs." I am sending lots of prayers up for you and I hope you'll go overdue and that they have to induce you!

Cora said...

Wow...what a great US photo! He is really beautiful! I'm so glad things are still going so well. Keep up the great baby growing!

Anonymous said...

I think he has your nose! Yup...definitely looks like you. Hope all is going fab and we can talk soon. Miss ya!