Well, I passed my ultrasound on Thursday with "flying colors," according to my high risk doc. Everything continues to look great and the baby's growing is right on track. We found out that we're having another boy! I am going to be surrounded by testosterone! (Even though Macy is a girl, she considers herself one of the guys!) That's okay though, they always say that little boys LOVE their mommy! Please continue to pray that this little guy is not only born full term, but also that he will be born healthy.
It's kind of hard to see, but here is a 3D picture from my ultrasound. It looks like he's already following in his big brother's footsteps and is a drama king. He has his arm up with his hand over his face. "Enough already!!" I think we're in trouble.....
2 comments:
The ultra sound picture is so cool!! Wow, I love how you can see so much!! Wonderful to hear everything is looking so good!! Prayers =)
YAY, another boy! I am so glad to hear that things are continuing to go smoothly. I will keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment