Monday, February 4, 2008

Anybody out there??

Caleb's attempt to take a picture of himself and mommy

I know that we have 5-6 faithful readers who keep coming back to read me ramble about the latest and greatest. I think there are 40 people on our "invite" list and I am wondering if anyone else is checking in. Besides being nosey, I want to know the best way to let our friends and family know when our baby is born. So if you could just click on "comment" under this post and say hello that would be fabulous. Don't be shy!
I have more to share about exciting developments with Caleb's speech, but I am going to keep this one short. I'll end with a Caleb story that might make you smile (or think I'm a terrible mother for letting him say bad words). Usually after swimming class, there is a basketball tournament/scrimmage going on in the gym and Caleb loves to watch. "Ba-bi-ball" is one of his favorite things right now. On Saturday, I took him to the gym to watch and no one was playing. I said, "There's no basketball today Caleb" His loud reply (in front of a small crowd), was "Dammit!" Never a dull moment with this kid!

12 comments:

Emily said...

I'm reading religiously! Love hearing about Caleb and your whole family.

Sarah Furlough said...

You know I read all of the time. I'm so glad you started this blog, so we can do more than just communicate on email!

Caleb is doing so well! I can't wait to "meet" his new baby brother. Only a little longer!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep I am a daily reader as well...one of my "daily treats" I enjoy so much =)

Anonymous said...

I check in now and then. As luck would have it I was wondering when that new little guy would arrive so I decided to check today. Hope you're feeling well!

engenr said...

I check on little guy whenever I have the chance at work to sneak a few minutes, usually every couple of days.

Robin

abby said...

You obviously know I read!

The "dammit" thing is funny...I've actually said several times to Sharon that, of course, if we sounded more like truck drivers (not to disparage any truck drivers that read, naturally!), Hallie would do a lot better of a job imitating us!

Melissa said...

Hi Trisha! I've been checking in to see whats been going on in your life. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Hello Caleb and Mrs. T,

My mom and I read the blog every chance we get. Caleb I laugh at the stories your mom tells I say naughty things also...Last night my mom asked if I was ready to eat and I told her to "shut up" It was pretty funny to see her face. But I don't think I will say it again I got a time out.

Mrs. T my mom says congrats on making it to term. When she knew you were getting the shots she was certain you would make it.

She also says not to worry about those feeding team people. They said the same about my cousin and he is just fine. You have to do what you feel is right they are just trying to keep there jobs.

Enjoy the 20 inches of snow we are to get and Mrs. T don't go into labor. Wait till Thursday! :)

Cora said...

We're here too...snowed in, but still reading! I cannot believe all of the snow that we've gotten this year.

And I love that he uses dammit so appropriately!

nbollesen said...

Hi Trisha,
I read your blog all the time. Keeps me updated on you and your family. Keep it up. Love, Nona

Sarah Kaczor said...

What up friends?!? I always look forward to the pics and stories from two of my favorite people (soon it will be 3)! I start 5 in a row tomorrow night so we will catch up via phone either tomorrow or next week! miss ya both lots!

Laura Hahn said...

YO! I'm here pretty often. Since the weather won't permit us to hang out I need to get my Trisha fix via the web! :)