Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Joel and I agreed that we wouldn't do gifts this year, but of course he surprised me with a huge arrangement of flowers. "They are from Caleb, not me." Now I feel like a big jerk for not getting him something. Oh well.
Only 3 days to go until Baby Boy T is born. The anticipation is killing me. No, we still have not decided on a name and are very open to suggestions:) In the last 2 weeks, Caleb has become extra clingy to me. It's almost like he knows something is about to happen. He won't let Joel feed him, play with him, read to him, or put him to bed. He wants me ALL.THE.TIME. I cannot be out of his sight for more than 2 minutes or he's asking/crying for me. We've tried to ignore it, especially at bedtime, but it breaks my heart to hear him crying "mama." I know I am going to have a very hard time when the baby is here and needs me too. It will be interesting to say the least. Anyway, nothing else really exciting to report. I am not sure if I will post again before Sunday. Please keep our whole family in your prayers. Especially that our new baby is delivered safely and born healthy and for Caleb as he adjusts to major changes in his life.
I tried to take a Valentine's Day picture of Caleb, but as you can see he wasn't very cooperative. He wants to be the one taking the pictures and won't sit still anymore when I am trying to take one. He was running towards the camera when I took it, so it's very close up and blurry. I'll also add pictures from the last 2 years. His first Valentine's Day, he needed another blood transfusion, which he had a bad reaction to. Last years pic shows much better memories!

5 comments:

Cora said...

We'll be thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers. We can't wait to see pics of the new little guy. I am sooooo very happy that you've made it to term! You did it, yeah!

Is your c-section early on Sunday....cause I think that we're getting MORE stupid snow that day!

Anonymous said...

Trisha you will be in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Congratulations on making it to term, being one who never went to term I can say I am jealous! If you need anything please let us know. Caleb you are going to be a Big Brother Now! Don't teach your little brother bad things. I can just see them now!! LOL...
The Kaz Family
(Jim, Julie, Sydney and NICU buddy Joshua)

Sarah Furlough said...

Trisha:

I will be thinking of you tomorrow! I cannot wait to hear all about your delivery, and to see pictures of Caleb with his new little brother!

You did it, you are officially a full-term mama! Yay!!!!

Emily said...

Hope things are going well! Can't wait to hear about the new little guy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Isaac Michael! Chris and I LOVE the name!!! I can't wait to see pictures; Rhi said he's just adorable! Please tell Caleb that Caitlin loves his Valentine's pictures. I hope to see you all soon.
:)
Heidi