Finally! I too have been stalking your blog daily for an update & photos. He is just so rolly-polly and beautiful! You should be so very proud of yourself Trisha. You're my term baby after micropreemie inspiration!
I hope that you're feeling well, and that Caleb joins the happy big brother club soon. We'll be thinking of you.
6 comments:
YAY!! I've been checking each day to see if you've made a new post. So glad he is here and healthy!
He is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you are recovering well, and that you are all adjusting to life with Isaac!
I am so proud of you, Trisha!
PS: He's HUGE!!!
What a gorgeous big boy!
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well.
Finally! I too have been stalking your blog daily for an update & photos. He is just so rolly-polly and beautiful! You should be so very proud of yourself Trisha. You're my term baby after micropreemie inspiration!
I hope that you're feeling well, and that Caleb joins the happy big brother club soon. We'll be thinking of you.
Congratulations!!!!! He's adorable!!!! We love the name!!!! Way to go!!!!
Post a Comment