I cannot believe that you are already 2 weeks old! You are adjusting well to your new life. I love it how you already like to snuggle and be rocked. I love it how you make your little grunts when you are sleeping. I love how observant you are and how much you love to look around when you are awake; you don't want to miss a beat. I think it's adorable how you always smile before you toot, like you know exactly what you are about to do. I love it that you are able to sleep in your OWN BED! I love everything about you. Thank you for being my dream baby. You rarely cry and when you do it's because you are either hungry or need to burp. Thank you for being such a great eater. I think that you are trying to see how quickly you can pass up your big brother's weight. Thank you for being content sitting in your swing or laying on the floor, even when you are awake. Thank you for being able to sleep through all of your big brother's noise, especially his extremely loud tantrums. He's getting more use to you and before you know it, you'll be best buddies. We weren't expecting to have you, but I cannot imagine our life without you.
I love you so much little buddy,
Mommy
3 comments:
He's such a cute little guy. It's so awesome to hear about him after everything you guys have gone through with Caleb. You have two very special kiddos.
How sweet! I think he gets cuter and more snuggly looking each time i see new photos of him!
Your post made me cry...maybe I am just overly emotional these days, but I just thought it was so sweet!!
I am so glad Isaac is such a good baby and bringing such joy to your life!! He is also such a cutie!!
Post a Comment